Global Sports Business (MS and Nondegree)
Graduate School - New Brunswick
Applications are now being accepted on a space availability basis.
- Statement of Purpose (SOP).
- Degree transcript and certificate (if separate from transcript) of all college-level work (may be uploaded).
- Three letters of recommendation from academic professors/advisors and supervisors from professional experience in the sports industry.
- Finalists will be invited for a personal interview.
- GMAT or GRE score report.
- Applicants whose native language is not English should submit TOEFL (IBT or PBT) or IELTS.
- Applicants who submit transcripts proving that they have received a bachelor's degree or higher from an accredited United States institution or from Australia, Canada (excluding Quebec), Ireland, New Zealand and the United Kingdom are exempt from the language proficiency requirement.
Personal Statement Instructions
Please describe your undergraduate background. We are specifically interested in why you are applying and your personal aim in entering the Global Sports Business Program. Your personal statement should be a maximum of 300 words in length, typed and double-spaced using 12 pt. Times New Roman font.
Applications beyond the deadline will be considered on a space availability basis.